The Giblin Group team has a deep understanding of regional New Zealand and the key characteristics of the New Zealand economy, business environment and markets. We know how central and local government works, we understand business and community needs, and we have strong strategic and economic-related skills. We bring these components together to deliver high-quality and effective advice for our clients.
Giblin Group can assist you with the following economic development areas:
- Developing an economic strategy and/or economic action plan
- Conducting a feasibility study and/or building a business case
- Building and running an effective community and business engagement process (based on co-design principles), including assistance with facilitating meetings, workshops or town hall-style events
- Long term planning related to climate change and technological disruption
- Assistance with futures, foresight and environmental scanning work
The Giblin Group also has an extensive network of collaborators in areas such as energy, trade/exporting, urban development, and the labour market. We can partner with others to deliver the advice you need.