The Giblin Group team has a deep understanding of regional New Zealand and the key characteristics of the NZ economy, business environment and markets. We know how central & local government works, we understand business and community needs, and we have strong strategic and economic-related skills. We bring these components together to deliver high-quality and effective advice for our clients.
Giblin Group can assist you with the following economic development areas:
- Developing an economic strategy and/or economic action plan
- Conducting a feasibility study and/or building a business case
- Building and running an effective community and business engagement process (based on co-design principles), including assistance with facilitating meetings, workshops or town hall-style events
- Long term planning related to climate change and technological disruption
- Assistance with futures, foresight and environmental scanning work
The Giblin Group also has an extensive network of collaborators in areas such as energy, trade/exporting, urban development, and the labour market. We can partner with others to deliver the advice you need.